High Content Analysis / Chromobodies®
We offer innovative cellular screening technologies for biomedical research and preclinical drug development. Our portfolio combines advanced biochemical analysis with sophisticated microscopic analysis (High Content Imaging) making use of the versatile Chromobody®-Technology provided by ChromoTek GmbH.
Chromobodies® are single domain antibodies genetically fused to fluorescent proteins serving as functional nanoprobes in living cells. The Chromobody®-Technology allows for the first time to trace endogenous intracellular antigens and to visualize dynamic changes of these targets upon intrinsic or extrinsic stimuli in living cells. In addition Chromobodies® can be applied for advanced intracellular target screening and validation processes.
We have a strong expertise in:
- translocation assays (e.g. to screen kinase inhibitors in living cells)
- cell cycle analysis
- phenotypic screening
- signal pathway analysis
- target screening / validation
For high content analysis we offer ready-to-go cell lines for disease
relevant models to monitor:
To serve individual customer needs we offer generation of single domain antibodies (sdAbs) and chromobodies in our sdAb-Facility.
- the full cell cycle
- apoptotic events
- morphological changes of the cytoskeleton
Further cellular markers are currently under development.
For further information and pricing please contact
- antigen production for biopanning / immunization
- sdAb library screening by phage display
- biochemical validation / characterization of identified sdAbs
- recombinant production of sdAbs
- generation of Chromobodies® for intracellular applications
- cell lines and primary cells with stable lentiviral Chromobody® expression - ready-to-use or on demand
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Rothbauer