DigiWest® Protein Profiling Services
Imagine you'd get data from hundreds of western blots in just a couple of days ... Our DigiWest® technology is very close to western blot, but through Luminex® bead-based multiplexing, the system is able to analyze up to 800 total and phospho proteins per sample in one run. Which enables very comprehensive insights on the protein level. Contact us to learn more.
Comprehensive Pathway Activity Profiling
Studying signaling pathways finally becomes fun. Based on 1,200+ antibodies within 50+ pathway panels, it takes just a few clicks to create the custom set of antibodies that is important for your research. And our list includes 300+ antibodies against phospho-epitopes and other post-translational modifications (PTMs). Picking single antibodies or removing a few out of a certain pathway panel is still easy - your selection is fully customizable.
Or try out our Pathway Activity Panels, which were designed to analyse the activation status of the most important cell signaling pathways simultaneously, using pairs of total and phospho antibodies for many of the key proteins (core panel: 90 analytes, extended panel: 184 analytes, complete panel: 242 analytes). Please contact us to learn more.
Multiplexed immunoassays for demanding projects
DigiWest® allows studying up to 800 total and phospho proteins in one go, using just 20-60 µg of total protein. Gaining insights into cell signaling, looking at protein signatures for compound characterization, or identifying protein biomarkers - DigiWest® solves complex questions.
DigiWest® is flexible to meet your needs
DigiWest® allows protein analyses from 2D or 3D cells, organoids, xenografts, PDX, tissues, fresh-frozen or FFPE sections, and using samples from human, mouse, rat, dog, minipig or cynomolgus origin. Get in contact to discuss the study you have in mind.
Pharma DigiWest publications
- By Eli Lilly: Blosser W, et al. A pan-cancer transcriptome analysis identifies replication fork and innate immunity genes as modifiers of response to the CHK1 inhibitor prexasertib. Oncotarget 2020
- By Bayer: Christian S, et al. The novel dihydroorotate dehydrogenase (DHOH) inhibitor BAY 2402234 triggers differentiation and is effective in the treatment of myeloid malignancies. Leukemia 2019
- By Galderma: Mehul B, et al. Mass spectrometry and DigiWest technology emphasize protein acetylation profile from [...] treated HuT78 CTCL cell line. Journal of Proteomics 2018
- By Bayer: Kissel M, et al. Antitumor effects of [...] in preclinical models of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 2017
Our DigiWest publications
- With the University of Tübingen: Marzi J, et. al. Noninvasive Physical Plasma as Innovative and Tissue-Preserving Therapy for Women Positive for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia. Cancers (Basel) 2022.
- With the University of Tübingen: Holl M, et. al. Cell Type-Specific Anti-Adhesion Properties of Peritoneal Cell Treatment with Plasma-Activated Media (PAM). Biomedicines 2022.
- With the Charles University: Skoda J, et. al. Off-target lipid metabolism disruption by the mouse constitutive androstane receptor ligand TCPOBOP in humanized mice. Biochemical Pharmacology 2022.
- With DKFZ: Bamberg L V, et. al.Targeting euchromatic histone lysine methyltransferasessensitizes colorectal cancer to histone deacetylase inhibitors. International Journal of Cancer 2022.
- With the NMI Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen: Billing F, et. al. Altered Proinflammatory Responses to Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coatings Are Associated with Differences in Protein Adsorption and Wettability. Applied Mater Interfaces 2021.
- With the NMI Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen: Kling S, et. al.Characterization of hepatic zonation in mice by mass-spectrometric and antibody-based proteomics approaches. Biological Chemistry 2021.
- With the NMI Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen: Fink S, et. al. Multiplexed Serum Antibody Screening Platform Using Virus Extracts from Endemic Coronaviridae and SARS-CoV-2. ACS Infectious Diseases 2021.
- With University Hospital Münster: Pogatzki-Zahn E, et. al. A proteome signature for acute incisional pain in dorsal root ganglia of mice. Pain 2021.
- With the University of Tübingen: Zbinden A, et. al. Nidogen-1 Mitigates Ischemia and Promotes Tissue Survival and Regeneration. Advanced Science 2020.
- With the University of Edinburgh: Shukla R, et. al. Activation of transcription factor circuity in 2i-induced ground state pluripotency is independent of repressive global epigenetic landscapes. Nucleic Acids Research 2020.
- With Charité Berlin: Bockmayr T, et. al. Multiclass cancer classification in fresh frozen and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue by DigiWest multiplex protein analysis. Laboratory Investigation 2020.
- With Freie Universität Berlin: Jevtic M, et. al. Impact of intercellular crosstalk between epidermal keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts on skin homeostasis. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Cell Research 2020.
- With BfR: Treindl F, et al. Array-based Western-blotting reveals spatial differences in hepatic signaling and metabolism following CAR activation. Archives of Toxicology 2020
- With Trinity College Dublin: Inder S, et al. Multiplex profiling identifies clinically relevant signaling proteins in an isogenic prostate cancer model of radioresistance. Scientific Reports 2019
- With University of Düsseldorf: Naskou J, et al. EZH2 loss drives resistance to carboplatin and paclitaxel in serous ovarian cancers expressing ATM. Molecular Cancer Research 2019
- With DKFZ: Zhan T, et al. MEK inhibitors activate Wnt signaling and induce stem cell plasticity in colorectal cancer. Nature Communications 2019
- With CELLphenomics: Schumacher D, et al. Heterogeneous pathway activation and drug response modelled in colorectal-tumor-derived 3d cultures. PLoS Genetics 2019
- With FU Berlin: Hoerst K, et al. Regenerative potential of adipocytes in hypertrophic scars is mediated by myofibroblast reprogramming. J Mol Med 2019
- With University of Salzburg: Laner-Plamberger S, et al. Hep. differentially impacts gene expression of stromal cells from various tissues. Scientific Reports 2019
- With University of Oslo: Sikorski K, et al. A high-throughput pipeline for validation of antibodies. Nature Methods 2018
- With Karolinska Institute: Lomnytska M, et al. Platelet protein biomarker panel for ovarian cancer diagnosis. Biomarker Research 2018
- With University Montpellier: De Boussac H, et al. Epidermal Growth Factor represses CAR expression in primary hepatocytes and favors regulation by PXR. Drug Metab Dispos 2017
- With University of Göttingen: Menck K, et al. Neutral sphingomyelinases control extracellular vesicles budding from the plasma membrane. J Extracell Vesicles 2017
- With DKFZ: Augustin I, et al. Autocrine Wnt regulates the survival and genomic stability of embryonic stem cells. Science Signaling 2017
- With University of Tübingen: Treindl F, et al. A bead-based western for high-throughput cellular signal transduction analyses. Nature Communications 2016
- Hendriks F. G. D, et. al. Clinically relevant Cytochrome P450 3A4 induction mechanisms and drug screening in three-dimensional spheroid cultures of primary human hepatocytes. Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics 2020
- DigiWest: Multiplex profiling of proteins for biomarker discovery. LabsExplorer 2018
- Sachse C, Templin M. Multiplexing Western blots: More data, less sample. GEN 2018
- Erdmann G, et al. Towards 3Rs: Multiplex protein profiling from minipig, cyno, dog and rat samples, to get the most our of preclinical safety studies. Ellegaard Newsletter 2018
- Graham H. Drop the blot: Parallel quantification of up to 800 proteins. Luminex Blog 2018
- Singh G. The future of now - how the science of today shapes tomorrow. ScienceExchange Blog 2018
- Pearson S. Screening innovations and 3D assay developments showcased at ELRIG. GEN 2017
- Sachse C, Regenbrecht CRA, Templin MF. Beyond Genomics. DigiWest-Technologie: Multiplex-Analyse von Proteinen und Phosphoproteinen. LABO 2017
- How to find the missing link between genotype and phenotype. Labiotech 2017
- Mishra M, et al. Protein purification and analysis: next generation Western blotting techniques. Expert Rev Proteomics 2017
- Evans J. A blot on the beads: Western blotting with a bead-based immunoassay. Electrophoresis 2016
- Couvillon A, Templin MF. Cross-validation of antibodies using DigiWest. LabRoots 2016
- Graham H. DigiWest: Reimaging Western blotting on the proteomic scale. Luminex 2016