NMI TT Technologie Transfer | Markwiesenstrasse 55 | 72770 Reutlingen, Germany
- Coming from Stuttgart or Stuttgart airport: Take the B27 motorway towards Tübingen. After arriving in Tübingen, follow the signs for the B28 to Reutlingen. Exit the B28 at Jettenburg/Mähringen. At the first intersection continue straight on for approx. 1 km. NMI TT is located on the right.
- Coming from Reutlingen: Follow the signs for the B28 motorway towards Tübingen. Exit at Jettenburg/ Mähringen. Keep right, crossing the bridge, over the B28. After the bridge, take the first left into Markwiesenstrasse. Follow Markwiesenstrasse for approx. 1 km. NMI TT is located on the right.
- Driving with a GPS? Use the following address: 72127 Kusterdingen, Markwiesenstrasse 55.
- From central station Reutlingen or Tübingen, take a taxi (15 min).
- From Stuttgart airport (STR), take a taxi (40 min).
NMI TT Technologie Transfer | Campus Berlin-Buch, D79, 1.OG | Robert-Rössle-Str. 10 | 13125 Berlin, Germany
By public transport:
By S-Bahn: Take line S2 in the direction of Bernau to the Berlin-Buch station, exit Wiltbergstrasse.
Bus 353 directly to the campus, bus stop "Campus Buch".
or Bus 150 / 158 to Karower Chaussee, bus stop "Theodor-Brugsch-Strasse". Walk from there to the campus through the main entrance at the end of Robert-Rössle-Strasse.
The address for your navigation system: Robert-Rössle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany
Via the autobahn A10 (eastern Berliner Ring), at the Barnim interchange continue on the B2 highway, in the direction of Schwanebeck
In Schwanebeck turn towards Buch, then go straight in Schwanebeck-West on Schwanebecker Chaussee. In Buch turn left into Alt-Buch-Strasse and at its end, turn left again into Karower Chaussee. Continue on Karower Chaussee and then turn left into Robert-Rössle-Strasse. The main entrance of the campus is located at the end of Robert-Rössle-Strasse.
- From Berlin's central station (Hbf), use the train FEX (direction Flughafen BER - Terminal 1-2) or RE5 (direction Rostock Hbf or Stralsund, Hauptbahnhof) to Gesundbrunnen and then use S-Bahn S2 (see the public transport section).
- From Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) use the train FEX (direction S+U Berlin Hauptbahnhof) to Gesundbrunnen and then use S-Bahn S2 (see the public transport section).