DigiWest® for Biomarker Discovery
DigiWest® allows screening on a protein level. The protein profile will help you spot the differences between samples in various conditions. Furthermore, with DigiWest®, you will be able to identify certain posttranslational modifications (PTMs) like phosphorylation.
Case Study 1: DigiWest® for biomarker discovery in radioresistance
- Isogenic 22Rv1 prostate cancer model of wildtype (WT) vs. radioresistant (RR) cells
- DigiWest® profiling hits PARP1, AR, p53, Notch3, YB1 were independently validated
- Pharmacological targeting of these proteins yielded a significant radiosensitization
Inder S, et al. Multiplex profiling identifies clinically relevant signaling proteins in an isogenic prostate cancer model of radioresistance. Scientific Reports 2019
Case Study 2: Protein profiling for characterization of tumor organoid models
- In collaboration with our partners, CELLphenomics GmbHand ASC Oncology GmbH, primary patient-derived 3D tumor organoid cultures (PD3D®) were profiled by DigiWest®, focusing on 122 antibodies for total and phospho proteins involved in a range of signaling pathways.
- DigiWest® revealed pathway activation patterns that explained phenotypic differences in PD3D® drug responses as measured by CELLphenomics.